How to Make the Second Innings of Your Life more Rewarding
You have seen more than 6 decades of life and are done with most of your responsibilities pertaining to your family and career. Now you experience a different set of age related problems. It is usual for you to face some health issues as you age. However, with proper care and mental peace, you can reduce the extent of these problems. We, at Ashton House, provide quality nursing care to elderly people. At our nursing home in Haywards Heath close to Burgess Hill, we comprehend the unsaid and offer you exactly what you need most at this time.
Some Common Age Related Concerns
As people age, they suffer some common health related problems, such as,
Loss of control
Nursing Homes in Haywards Heath West Sussex: What the Elderly People Seek and What We Offer
- Love and support: Our compassionate team and medically trained nurses offer the required care and comfort.
- Socializing facility: The peers belonging to your age group and going through the same phase of life have lot in store to share with you. You are sure to bump into a perfect companion, who can be your friend, critic and guide.
- Taking care of daily routine: we understand your requirements and offer you a well balanced and nourishing diet along with helping you in bathing and hair dressing and other essential care if you require.
- Advice on health related matters: To overcome your health related worries, we make it a point to provide you an expert medical guidance on your health concern and plan out a diet and exercise session accordingly.
- Activities: We ensure that your happiness and fun-quotient is never compromised while taking care of you and protecting you. So we organize the following list of activities:
National History Quiz
'Call my Bluff'
Music and melody
Films of the '50s
Poetry and stories
Arts and crafts
- Trips: Twice a month, we plan an exclusive excursion for you, where you get close to nature and yourself and celebrate your life! Here is the list of trips that we offer:
Tilgate Park, Crawley
Llama Park, Ashdown Forest
Tulleys Farm, Turners Hill
Middle Farm, Lewes
Holmbush Farm, Horsham
Heaven Farm, Danehill
Old Barn Nurseries
Southdown Nursery and Heritage Centre
Hilliers Centre, Horsham
Snow Hill Nurseries
Holmbush Farm, Horsham
Weather permitting, we also organise daily trips around the beautiful Beech Hurst Gardens and regularly have afternoon tea with our sister nursing home in Haywards Heath.
Entertaining Activities at Our Nursing Home in Haywards Heath
Well, the fun doesn't end here! We have lot more in store for you at our nursing home in Haywards Heath West Sussex. Here are some entertaining activities we provide.
Punch and Judy
Gilbert and Sullivan duo
Local ladies singing group
Pets for therapy - Ella the pat dog
Brownies and Guides singing
Christmas cocktail parties
All these activities make your stay at our nursing home in Burgess Hill more pleasurable and entertaining.